2019 Snapper Rear Engine Rider 2811525BVE (11.5/28)
The classic rear engine rider has become a lawn mowing icon with its tried and true features, and easy to use design. Best for all-sized lawns, the Snapper rear engine rider features a straight-forward design that offers easy-to-reach controls and a convenient 5-speed shift-on-the-go disc drive system. Plus, with vertical stand-on-edge capability, the mower is simple to maintain and takes up less room in storage.
- Vertical Stand-on-Edge Capability: Take up less room in storage and make deck maintenance simple by taking advantage of the vertical stand-on-edge capability.
- Briggs & Stratton® Intek™ Engine: Pro level construction and OHV dependability means this mower will be cutting for years to come.
- Tried and True: Some dependable designs are ingeniously simple. Snapper's disc drive transmission uses a spinning plate to power a moveable rubber disc for year over year power and dependability.
- HI VAC® Mower Deck: Similar to a vacuum, the HI VAC® Mower Deck efficiently cuts grass and sucks up clippings for a clean finish. The secret to the HI VAC® cut is its unique mower blade and rolled deck edge that generates a large volume of air and creates suction.
- User Friendly Controls: At-your-fingertip controls and foot pedal operation make Snapper's rear engine rider simple and comfortable to drive.
- Model: 2691525
- Engine Brand: Briggs & Stratton
- Number of Cylinders: 1
- Fuel Tank Capacity (gal): 1.35
- Transmission Type: Disc Drive
- Starting Type: Key Start
- Ground Speed-Rev (mph): 0 - 1.9
- Front Tires (in): 11 x 4-4
- Frame: N/A
- Seat: 11" Mid-Back, Adjustable
- Turning Radius: 28
- Height-of-Cut (in): 1.5 - 4
- Blade Engagement: Manual Lever
- Spindle: Steel
- Headlights: None
- Assembled Length (in): 66
- Assembled Height (in): 43
- Commercial Warranty (Product) †: 90-Day Limited
- Marketing Model: 2811525BVE
- Engine Model: Intek™
- HP (gross)*: 11.5.0
- OHV: Yes
- Battery (cca): 190
- Ground Speed-Fwd (mph): 1 - 4.5
- Transmission Differential: 5-Speed Disc Drive
- Front Axle: Welded Steel
- Rear Tires (in): 16 x 6.5-8
- Deck Type: HI VAC®
- Cutting Width (in): 28
- Height-of-Cut Positions: 5
- Deck Construction: Stamped
- Mower Deck Lift: Mechanical
- Cup Holder: None
- Assembled Width (in): 32
- Residential Warranty (Product) †: 3-Year Limited
- Single Catcher: Removable 5-bushel mower bag to gather grass clippings. (28", 33" mower - requires bagging blade)
- Dump Cart: The 10-cu. ft. multi-functional cart takes the heavy-lifting out of yard work.
- Grass Mulching Kit: Reduce your number of clippings by finely mulching them back into the lawn. Additional shredder blades (sold separately) are available to shred fall leaves.
- Engine Manufacturer
- Briggs & Stratton
- Horse Power
- 11.5 hp
- Engine Type
- Disc Drive
- Wheel Size
- 16 x 6.5-8 in.
- Fuel Capacity
- 1.35 gal.
- Deck Size
- 28 in.