2019 Snapper 360Z Series 23/46 (2691500)
Haul dirt, carry tools and flowers, and of course, cut the grass with the 360Z Zero Turn Mower. It includes commercially-inspired features such as a fully welded steel frame, thick-walled front axle, easy access maintenance points and durable steel mower deck to make sure you get a great cut, time after time. Plus, the integrated rear cargo bed† provides on-the-go versatility and convenience out in your yard. Models now available in compact 36-inch deck sizes, see your dealer for details.
- Cargo Bed: The integrated rear cargo bed with a 50-lb. capacity† makes this zero turn more versatile than ever before. Plus, the rails allow for the use of aftermarket ATV accessories and two pre-determined cutouts provide easy insertion of a wooden 2x4 for a convenient removable tailgate.
- Commercially-Inspired: A fully-welded steel frame, thick-walled front axle, durable mower deck, and ball bearings in the caster spindles ensure durability and a great cut.
- Engine Options: High performance engine options include Briggs & Stratton Intek™, Briggs & Stratton Professional Series™ with ReadyStart®, and Kawasaki® Engines, making sure your zero turn mower has the power to perform year after year.
- Heavy-Duty Mower Decks: A durable stamped or fabricated steel mower deck for non-stop mowing season after season. All fabricated decks come with a limited lifetime warranty.*
- Foot-Operated Height-of-Cut: The commercial-style foot-operated mower deck lift easily lifts and adjusts the mower deck between 13 height-of-cut positions from 1.5 to 4.5 inches.
- New Compact Deck Options: 36-inch compact fabricated deck options make it easy to navigate even the tightest parts of your lawn and takes up less space when in storage.
- Model: 2691500
- Engine Brand: Briggs & Stratton
- HP (gross) *: 23.0
- Number of Cylinders: 2
- Fuel Tank Capacity (gal): 3
- Transmission Type: Hydro-Gear® EZT®
- Brake: Integrated
- Frame: 12-Gauge Steel
- Front Tires (in): 11 x 4-5
- Anti-Scalp Wheels: None
- Steering: Twin-lever
- Cutting Width (in): 46
- Height-of-Cut (in): 1.5-4.5
- Blade Engagement: Electric
- Deck Suspension: Frame Hung
- Mower Deck Lift: Mechanical, Foot Operated
- ROPS (Roll Over Protective Structure): N/A
- Hour Meter: Standard
- Fuel Level Indicator: Sight
- Assembled Length (in): 70
- Assembled Height (in): 39
- Commercial Warranty (Product) †: 90-Days Limited
- Marketing Model: 360Z - 23/46
- Engine Model: Professional Series™ V-Twin, OHV
- Engine Displacement (cc): 724
- Choke/Throttle: ReadyStart® - No Prime, No Choke
- Battery (cca): 230
- Ground Speed-Fwd (mph): 0-6
- Ground Speed-Rev (mph): 0-3
- Front Axle: Steel, Fixed
- Rear Tires (in): 18 x 8.5-8
- Seat: 15" Mid-back, Adjustable
- Mower Deck Type: Stamped Steel
- Number of Blades: 3
- Height-of-Cut Positions: 7
- Deck Construction: 14-Gauge, Frame Hung
- Spindle: Aluminum
- Cargo Bed **: Optional Accessory
- Rear Bumper: Standard
- Cup Holder: Standard
- Armrest: Optional Accessory
- Assembled Width (in): 56
- Residential Warranty (Product) †: 3-Years Limited
- Fabricated Mower Deck Warranty †: N/A
- Twin Catcher: Mow the lawn and collect clippings and debris in two easy-to-empty grass bags. Capacity:6.5 bushels. (Available for 42'', 46'' & 48'' mowers)
- Grass Mulching Kit: Reduce your number of grass clippings by finely mulching them back into the lawn. Additional mower blades are available to shred leaves. (Available for 36", 42'', 46'', 48'' and 52'' mowers)
- Mesh Seat Kit: Keep cool and improve your comfort by replacing your current vinyl seat with a mesh one.
- Engine Manufacturer
- Briggs & Stratton
- Horse Power
- 23.0 hp
- Engine Type
- Professional Series™ V-Twin, OHV
- Hydro-Gear® EZT®
- Wheel Size
- 18 x 8.5-8 in.
- Fuel Capacity
- 3 gal.
- Deck Size
- 46 in.