2019 Snapper 360Z Series 21.5/42 (2691402)
Haul dirt, carry tools and flowers, and of course, cut the grass with the 360Z Zero Turn Mower. It includes commercially-inspired features such as a fully welded steel frame, thick-walled front axle, easy access maintenance points and durable steel mower deck to make sure you get a great cut, time after time. Plus, the integrated rear cargo bed† provides on-the-go versatility and convenience out in your yard. Models now available in compact 36-inch deck sizes, see your dealer for details.
- Cargo Bed: The integrated rear cargo bed with a 50-lb. capacity† makes this zero turn more versatile than ever before. Plus, the rails allow for the use of aftermarket ATV accessories and two pre-determined cutouts provide easy insertion of a wooden 2x4 for a convenient removable tailgate.
- Engine Options: High performance engine options include Briggs & Stratton Intek™, Briggs & Stratton Professional Series™ with ReadyStart®, and Kawasaki® Engines, making sure your zero turn mower has the power to perform year after year.
- Commercially-Inspired: A fully-welded steel frame, thick-walled front axle, durable mower deck, and ball bearings in the caster spindles ensure durability and a great cut.
- Foot-Operated Height-of-Cut: The commercial-style foot-operated mower deck lift easily lifts and adjusts the mower deck between 13 height-of-cut positions from 1.5 to 4.5 inches.
- Heavy-Duty Mower Decks: A durable stamped or fabricated steel mower deck for non-stop mowing season after season. All fabricated decks come with a limited lifetime warranty.*
- New Compact Deck Options: 36-inch compact fabricated deck options make it easy to navigate even the tightest parts of your lawn and takes up less space when in storage.
- Model: 2691402
- Marketing Model: 360Z - 21.5/42
- Engine Brand: Kawasaki
- Engine Model: FR651V V-Twin, OHV
- HP (gross) *: 21.5.0
- Engine Displacement (cc): 726
- Number of Cylinders: 2
- Choke/Throttle: Electric / Separate Controls
- Fuel Tank Capacity (gal): 3
- Battery (cca): 230
- Transmission Type: Hydro-Gear® EZT®
- Ground Speed-Fwd (mph): 0-7
- Brake: Integrated
- Ground Speed-Rev (mph): 0-4
- Frame: 12-Gauge Steel
- Front Axle: Steel, Fixed
- Front Tires (in): 11 x 4
- Rear Tires (in): 20 x 8
- Anti-Scalp Wheels: 1 Front, 1 Rear
- Seat: 15" Mid-back, Adjustable
- Steering: Twin-lever
- Mower Deck Type: Fabricated Steel
- Cutting Width (in): 42
- Number of Blades: 2
- Height-of-Cut (in): 1.5 - 4.5
- Height-of-Cut Positions: 13
- Blade Engagement: Electric
- Deck Construction: 12-Gauge, Frame Hung
- Deck Suspension: Frame Hung
- Spindle: Aluminum
- Mower Deck Lift: Mechanical, Foot Operated
- Cargo Bed **: Optional Accessory
- ROPS (Roll Over Protective Structure): N/A
- Rear Bumper: Standard
- Hour Meter: Standard
- Cup Holder: Standard
- Fuel Level Indicator: Sight
- Armrest: Optional Accessory
- Assembled Length (in): 72
- Assembled Width (in): 55
- Assembled Height (in): 42
- Residential Warranty (Product) †: 3-Years LImited
- Commercial Warranty (Product) †: 90-Days Limited
- Fabricated Mower Deck Warranty †: Lifetime
- Engine Manufacturer
- Horse Power
- 21.5.0 hp
- Engine Type
- FR651V V-Twin, OHV
- Hydro-Gear® EZT®
- Wheel Size
- 20 x 8 in.
- Fuel Capacity
- 3 gal.
- Deck Size
- 42 in.