Toro 32" (81 cm) TimeCutter® SS3200 (74621)
Call for Price
The TimeCutter SS3200 32 in. 16 HP 452cc Toro Hydrostatic Zero-Turn Riding Mower has a 1-blade mowing system under a 4 in. deep, top discharge deck design with convenient washout port. The mower boasts 7 cutting positions between 1-1/2 in. and 4-1/2 in. in height.
With its Smart Speed control system, you'll have precise control and easy maneuvering. It is equipped with an electric PTO and automatic parking brake for ease of operation. And the 15 in. high-back seat provides you with a smooth and comfortable ride.
- 16 hp (12 kw) Toro 452cc Engine
- 32" (81 cm) Mowing Deck is perfect for mowing in tight areas with many trees and landscaping
- Smart Speed® Steering Control System gives you greater control of speed and maneuverability when mowing around landscaping and obstacles
- 3-Year Limited Warranty
- 32" (81 cm) Mowing Deck: Toro's four inch (10 cm) deep, top discharge deck design provides superior cutting performance in all conditions. Create your own natural fertilizer by adding a Recycling Kit® or make yard clean-up a snap with an optional Twin Bagging system.
- Smart Speed® Control System: Shift it to Mow & Go for higher speed range to help finish cutting large, open areas quickly or to drive from one end of your yard to the other. Shift it to Trim & Tow for a slower speed range with more precise control for trimming around delicate areas or for properly pulling attachments.
- High Back Seat: When you're mowing for an extended period, there's no substitute for a good seat. The 15" (38.1 cm) high back seat offers premium support during longer mowing sessions.
- Dual Hydrostatic Drive System: Independent hydrostatic drive systems provide responsive manueverability and zero turning capabilities. These independent drives are anchored to Toro's unibody frame and strengthened with a 3/4" (1.9 cm) diameter cross-bar for lasting durability and performance.
- Heavy Duty Unibody Steel Frame: The unibody steel frame provides the optimal balance in rigidity and flexibilty for quick, highly manueverable mowing conditions.
- Precision Steering System: Control lever dampeners provide smooth drive engagement to prevent jerky operation and sudden starts and stops. Thick, padded control levels allow you to keep in control and ride in comfort.
- 3-Gallon (11.4 Liter) Fuel Capacity: The TimeCutter SS and TimeCutter MX feature a large 3-gallon (11.4 Liter) fuel tank for more mowing with fewer fill-ups. Knowing when to fill up is simple thanks to the translucent tank, which also helps to prevent overfilling.
- 7 MPH (11.3 kph) Forward Ground Speed: Get the job done fast. With a top speed of 7 mph (11.3 kph), the TimeCutter® is all about productivity. Whether you want to cut your mowing time or enjoy the ride, the TimeCutter® has the speed you need.
- Non-Slip, Easy-to-Clean Floor Pan: The pierced floor pan is perfect for homeowners who like their mower to look as nice as their lawn. Simply hose down the floor pan after each use and keep your TimeCutter looking as good as new. The non-slip pierced extrusions also provide an additional measure of safety.
- 3-Year Limited Warranty: Product is warranted against defects in materials and workmanship for three years. See owner's manual for complete warranty details.
- Engine: 16 hp (12 kw) Toro 452cc Engine
- Fuel Capacity: 3 gal. (11.4 L)
- Cutting Width: 32 in. (81 cm)
- Cup Holder: Standard
- Deck Design: 32 in. (81 cm) 1-blade
- Engine Horsepower: 16 hp (12 kw) 452cc
- Engine Construction: OHV, Full Pressure Lubrication with Spin-On Oil Filter, Cast Iron Cylinder Liner, Dual Element Air Cleaner
- Ground Speed: 7 mph (11.3 kph) / 3 mph (5.5 kph) Forward; 4 mph (6.4 kph) / 1.7 mph (2.7 kph) Reverse
- Height: 37.3 in. (94.7 cm)
- Height of Cut: 1.5 in. (3.8 cm) - 4.5 in. (11.4 cm)
- Hour Meter: Optional
- Hydraulic Dampeners: Standard
- Length: 73.1 in. (185.7 cm)
- Recycler® Kit: Optional
- Seat: 15 in. (38.1 cm) High Back, Adjustable
- Steering Controls: Dual Wrap Around Levers
- Tank Capacity: 3 gal. (11.3 L)
- Tires: 10 in. x 4 in. (25.4 cm x 10.2 cm) Front; 18 in x 6 in (45.7 cm x 15.2cm) Rear
- Tool Box: Standard
- Transmission: Dual Hydrostatic
- Washout Port: Standard
- Warranty: 3-Year Limited
- Width: 35.3 in. (89.7 cm) Deflector Up / 39.2 in. (99.4 cm) Down
- Heavy Duty Rear Engine Guard: This heavy duty steel guard protects the engine from branches and debris as you nimbly maneuver around your lawn.
- Foot Assist Height of Cut System: Allows you to quickly and easily raise the mowing deck while mowing to avoid scalping and can also be used to lift the mowing deck while changing height of cut positions.
- Anti-Vibration Floor Mat: This newly designed rubber floor mat is a great addition to your TimeCutter Z mower. Reduces vibration and dampens deck noise during mowing.
- Recycler Kit: Cut more grass in less time and improve the health of your lawn.Toro’s innovative Recycler mulching system minces grass clippings into fine particles and puts them back into your lawn giving you a healthy, lush looking yard.
- Twin Bagger: Pick up lawn clippings, leaves, and debris quickly with our Twin Bagger.
- Hourmeter: Keep your mower in peak condition by adding an hourmeter for determining service maintenance.
- Hitch Kit: The easy to attach hitch kit allows you to increase the functionality of your mower by allowing you to pull light duty attachments.
- Cargo Carrier: The cargo carrier is perfect for homeowners that need light duty hauling capabilities for mulch, soil, garden tools and other items for working the yard. No "jack knifing" and it's easy to store.
- Engine Manufacturer
- Horse Power
- 16 hp (12 kW)
- Engine Type
- OHV, Full Pressure Lubrication with Spin-On Oil Filter, Cast Iron Cylinder Liner, Dual Element Air Cleaner
- 452 cc
- Dual Hydrostatic
- Wheel Size
- Front: 11 in. x 4 in. (27.9 cm x 10.2 cm); Rear: 18 in x 6 in (45.7 cm x 15.2 cm)
- Fuel Capacity
- 3 gal. (11.3 L)
- Deck Size
- 32 in. (81 cm)
- Discharge Type
- Side; Optional: Bag, Mulch